The Salomon Quest Access 70 W is a light, warm, comfortable ski boot designed to make getting to the lift as easy as skiing. Easy to put on, easy to walk in, super warm, and great skiing performance for every skier. Just flip the Backbone Release switch and dramatically change the boot's flex, either soft for walking or responsive for downhill skiing.
- Flex Level (50 = soft, 140 = responsive)
- My Custom Fit Sport: Thermoformable foam on the ankles and the tongue for a personalized and durable comfort. 30% thermoformable layers
- Women's Liner: A liner with a specific height and cuff adapted to women legs and calves.
- Bi-Material PU Lower Shell: A bi-injected shell made from Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enabling effortless progress on-snow, provides well adapted stiffness in a shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece.
- Bi-Material PP Upper Cuff: A reinforced rear, lateral insert enables the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. Combined with Polypropylene, a softer and lighter material than PU for high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
- Women's Specific Low Cuff: Anatomic cuff with lower rear support for women's calves for better fit and comfort
- Single Canting: Canting enables cuff alignment to the skier's lower leg shape. Single canting allows the cuff to be moved towards the interior.
- Easy Step In Overlap
- 2 Micro Aluminum and Ratchet Buckles
- Power Strap
- Special Features
- Ride and Hike Technology: Salomon patented system combining the backbone release with a specific V-cut shape on the back of the lower shell. Allows wide rear cuff opening when hiking (Backbone unlocked) and true alpine forward flex when skiing down (Backbone locked) because the backside of the backbone fits precisely into the V-cut lower shell
- Backbone Release: A magnesium piece linking the cuff to the shell provides solid back support, rebound and a progressive forward flex when locked. When unlocked for hiking, it releases the cuff on the back for a wider opening and easier heel to toe transition.
- Heel and Toe Removable DIN Pads: Heel and toe pads can be replaced when worn out
- 3630g (24.5)
|Salomon Women's Alpine Boot Sizing|