The Salomon Quest 100 W is an all-mountain performance ski boot with a unique magnesium Backbone system to combine easy walking with great skiing performance. Specific fit for Women. Just flip the Backbone Release switch and dramatically change the boot's flex, either soft for hiking or stiff and responsive for downhill shredding.
- Flex Level (50 = soft, 140 = responsive)
- My Custom Fit Performance: 2 layers of thermoformable foam on the ankle, heel, meta, tongue and sole for better comfort without altering performance. 40% thermoformable layers
- Women's Liner: A liner with a specific height and cuff adapted to women legs and calves.
- Biovent: The very first breathable liner in a ski boot to keep feet warm all day. This technology helps regulate body temperature thanks to a multilayer construction inspired from apparel.
- Bi-Material PU Lower Shell: A bi-injected shell made from Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enabling effortless progress on-snow, provides well adapted stiffness in a shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece.
- Bi-Material PP Upper Cuff: A reinforced rear, lateral insert enables the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. Combined with Polypropylene, a softer and lighter material than PU for high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
- Single Canting: Canting enables cuff alignment to the skier's lower leg shape. Single canting allows the cuff to be moved towards the interior.
- Women's Specific Low Cuff: Anatomic cuff with lower rear support for women's calves for better fit and comfort
- 3 Micro Aluminum Buckles: 3 micro alu minimum buckles, lighter than traditional buckles and articulated for a better comfort while hiking. To micro adjust the length of the buckles for a precise and personalized closure, just turn the lever.
- Power Strap
- Special Features
- Ride and Hike Technology: Salomon patented system combining the backbone release with a specific V-cut shape on the back of the lower shell. Allows wide rear cuff opening when hiking (Backbone unlocked) and true alpine forward flex when skiing down (Backbone locked) because the backside of the backbone fits precisely into the V-cut lower shell
- Backbone Release: A magnesium piece linking the cuff to the shell provides solid back support, rebound and a progressive forward flex when locked. When unlocked for hiking, it releases the cuff on the back for a wider opening and easier heel to toe transition.
- Waterproof Gusset: PVC piece between the lower shell's overlap and the forefoot hood, sealing out snow and water
- Extended Rubber Sole
- Heel and Toe Removable DIN Pads: Heel and toe pads can be replaced when worn out
- Heel Cushioning System: A shock absorbing sole made from special materials absorbs shocks when landing jumps
- 3568g (24.5)
|Salomon Women's Alpine Boot Sizing|