The Salomon Kiana Boot blends comfort and response for days full of high throttle powder turns followed by obsessive park laps. The cushion of Salomon's Zero G Outsole will help you absorb the impact of those early morning landings. Toasty toes fur and thermic-ready construction make sure your toes stay warm late into the night.
- Flex Rating 7
- Shell: Featuring a cuff construction that moves naturally from heel to calf preventing pressure points and outer deformation. Reflex is made for smooth moving power, in and out of your binding.
- Balance Level 2: Balance Full Fit Liners balance your foot inside your boots; instead of using a traditional lace system, balance liners wrap your entire foot and disperse lace tension into a balance building harness.
- Custom Fit: The engineered stitched liner of the Bio Custom Fit is the only way to place the "right material, at the right place". Heat moldable in the heel.
- Toasty Toes: Fur on your feet. Sometimes the most obvious answer is right in front of your eyes. Warm, functional and comfortable.
- Footbed: Mystic Footbed Level 3: The only antimicrobial footbed in snowboarding that increases blood circulation and prevents fatigue
- Outsole: Zero G Outsole: Injected EVA structure, ultra soft compressed EVA heel counter, fore foot energy pods to strike the perfect balance between response and absorption.
- Lacing: Powerlace Pro: The world's fastest closure system. New minimalist design with the addition of 2 central hooks. Powerlace Pro is totally secure lace locking with speed and convenience.