The Salomon Impact 110 CS is a high performance all-mountain boot for skiers who refuse to sacrifice comfort or performance.
- Flex Level: 110
- Last: 100/106
- World cup advanced shell technology: This is a declination of Salomon's latest development in World Cup Boots design. This is a more powerful version of the Advanced Shell technology with improvement on the back support, the body positioning into the boot and the torsion control of the boot (ratio between tolerance and transmission). This kind of construction is designed to transfer the maximum of power from the skier to the ski
- Double canting: Canting allows cuff alignment to the skier's lower leg shape by moving the cuff laterally towards the interior or exterior.
- Backbone: Magnesium piece linking the upper cuff to the lower shell providing back support for better rebound coming out of the turn (rebound effect) and enabling a progressive but powerful forward flex
- My Custom Fit Performance: 2 layers of thermoformable foam on the ankle, heel, meta, tongue and sole for better comfort without altering performance
- 4 micro titanium buckles
- Special Features
- Adjustable spoiler: Spoiler height can be adjusted to adapt to leg shape and size increasing rear support (3 height settings)
- Heel and toe removable din pads: Heel and toe pads can be replaced when worn out
- Weight: 4500g
|Salomon Men's Alpine Boot Sizing|