The Salomon Elite 9 Aero Grip is a light weight performance waxless ski for skiers who want ease, stability, and good glide without waxing.
- Skiing Style
- Core Material
- Densolite 3000: Light, consistent and responsive core made with carbon and fiber lass wrap with pre-shaped densolite foam core.
- Heel Toe Camber: Highly efficient classic camber that provides easy kick and compression when pressing with the forefoot, but remains lifted when pressing with the mid or rear of the foot. This improves glide and ski return acceleration.
- Digital Dynamic Flex Control: Digital control of the molding press enables generating the optimal flex and camber for specific performance on snow. D2FC also ensures perfect ski pairing.
- G2 Synchro: No-wax pattern with dual gripzone that provides a smooth transition for consistent kick and very good glide.
- G5 Zeolit Universal Base: Worldcup performance base with maximum universal performance + Zeolit additive for better wax absorption and retention. Molecular weight 9 Mio, and graphite rate 10%.
- Digital Grinding Measurement: Salomon's most precise Stone grinding and digital measurement ensure the optimum structure and depth for better performance on every condition.
- Binding Plate
- S-Cut: Light carving sidecut behind the foot and a wider platform at the frontfoot provides more control and stability especially when descending out of the track.
- 182, 190, 198, 206cm
|Recommend Lengths for Salomon Elite Skis|
Elite 9 Aero Grip
|Elite 4/5/6/7/XADV 52|
|110-121||182, 190*||174, 182|
|132-143||190, 198*||182, 190|
|*For very good skiers in their category|