The Salomon Divine 65 women's ski boot is a great on-piste sport boot. With advanced shell technology and a warm, comfortable liner, this boot has it all.
- Flex Level: 65
- Last: 104
- Bi-material PP upper cuff: A reinforced rear, lateral insert enables the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. Combined with Polypropylene, a softer and lighter material than PU for high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
- Bi-material PP lower shell: A bi-injected shell combined with Polypropylene, a softer and lighter material than PU, giving well adapted stiffness and high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
- X Fit Fusion Advanced: A comfortable, single layer constructed, thermo-moldable liner with customizable tongue area for shin comfort. The wide ankle area positioned at the back of the leg and metas covers all the critical foot comfort zones. A warmth construction with wool on the whole foot.
- Women liner: A liner with a specific height and cuff adapted to women legs and calves.
- 4 micro aluminum buckles
- Special Features
- Heel and toe removable din pads: Heel and toe pads can be replaced when worn out
- Tool free catch adjustment: Easy tool free personalization to the lowerleg volume by rotating and moving the catch laterally
- Weight: 3670g
|Salomon Women's Alpine Boot Sizing|