The Roxy Classic is just that, a classic snowboard binding with a first-rate fit. This Roxy binding uses traditional design, with ratcheting straps and a permanent heelcup.
- Flex Rating (1 = soft, 10 = responsive)
- Suggested Use
- All-Mountain, Park, Powder
- RX-A: Asymmetrical women's specific design, creates better response with less effort
- Tool-free forward lean adjuster: Simple twist or flip lever, to modify, and lock in this adjuster to meet the needs of the current conditions. Carving groomers - up the angle; playing in the park - lessen the angle to loosen it up.
- Vibration-absorbent thermoplastic materials that are naturally lightweight and durable
- Aluminum heel cup, adjustable forward and back
- Ankle: Optimized comfort fit with pre-shaped and contoured straps with just the right amount of high density padding.
- Toe: Cored out and fashionably functional.
- 062 Buckles: Multi axis buckles are smooth, with easy to grab ratchets and quick release levers. Made from lightweight and durable die cast aluminum.
- Top Adjusting Toe Ramp: Simple lever design allows you to easily adjust to ramp length even while mounted to board.
- Shock-absorbing toe and heel pads
- Snowboard Compatibility
- Universal Disks: Compatible with 4x4 and 3D insert packs (included)
|Roxy Women's Snowboard Binding Sizing|
|US Women||5 - 8||8 - 10|
|Mondo Point||22 - 25||25 - 27|