The best-selling Rossignol X5 FW with Thinsulate® lining is a versatile women's touring boot with enhanced comfort and warmth for recreational skiers and active winter enthusiasts. A free-hinge cuff with velcro powerstrap provides better mobility, stability and control. The Thermo-moldable women-specific fit, external lace-cover, taller cuff and Thinsulate® lining offer enhanced comfort and warmth. The X5 FW is designed with a reinforced toe-box, midsole and heel to deliver increased durability for exploring on and off-trail.
- Skiing Style: Touring
- 3D injection High Cuff free support - Optimal freedom of fore/aft movement combined with torsional rigidity for total control.
- Adjustable velcro strap - For more support and control.
- External 3D reinforcement
- Polartec Thermo Adjustable Fit - Thermoformable materials are heated so that boot volume can be changed. The boot adapts itself to the foot. Tailor-made for comfort, precision, and feel.
- Thinsulate® - made from polyester and polyolefin microfiber that are thermally bonding. Thinsulate® traps and keeps air better than classical insulation. Thinsulate® is excellent in compression and dimensional stability and will perform year after year.
- Women's lining
- Soft lining
- Fleece for warmth and protection
- Ultimate comfort
- Speed Lace Lock - Rapid, easy closure for better support of the foot and more precision.
- PVC lace cover
- Sole: T4 Bicolor grey-black
- Weight: 1200g
|Rossignol Boot Sizing|