The Rossignol X10 Skate is a high performance boot for serious skiers. This all new design employs a seamless lace cover, asymmetrical lacing system and Active Control heel support to provide a more precise and enveloped fit. The pre-molded upper cuff works together with Rossignol's RC3 Skate sole to maximize power transfer and lateral stability. Free Flex technology allows for more natural foot roll and flexing freedom. A reinforced nylon midsole, combined with ultrasound stitching lend increased durability. Serious skate skiers who demand maximum performance as well as uncompromising comfort need look no further than the X10 Skate.
- Skiing Style: Skating
- 3D Injection and Soft Touch protection
- Active Control Concept: Active heel support for control.
- Thermo Adjustable Fit: Heat moldable liner. Custom shapes to the foot. Maximizes comfort and feel
- Ergonomic, comfortable lace-cover. - waterproof - warm - protection
- World Cup Lock-Down System: Locks heel and instep. Precision foot wrap. Ultimate control and support.
- RC3 Skating Sole: Absolute flexing freedom. Natural foot roll. Extra grip for maximum kick
|Rossignol Boot Sizing|