The Rossignol X10 Classic is a high performance boot for serious skiers. This all new design employs a seamless lace cover, asymmetrical lacing system and Active Control heel support to provide a more precise and enveloped fit. Rossignol's RC3 Classic sole and Free Flex technology work together to provide stability, maximum kick amplitude and more flexing freedom/natural foot roll. The reinforced nylon midsole, combined with ultrasound stitching lend increased durability. Serious classic skiers who demand maximum performance as well as uncompromising comfort need look no further than the X10 Classic.
- Skiing Style: Classic
- Active Control Concept: Active heel support for control.
- External 3D plastic Reinforcement
- Polyester Thermo Adjustable Fit: Heat moldable liner. Custom shapes to the foot. Maximizes comfort and feel
- World Cup Lock-Down System: Locks heel and instep. Precision foot wrap. Ultimate control and support.
- RC3 Classic Sole: Absolute flexing freedom. Natural foot roll. Extra grip for maximum kick. Super stable during kick phase
|Rossignol Boot Sizing|