The Rossignol X-ium WC Skate LVF is an elite-level, high-performance World Cup skate boot designed with a low-volume fit for competitive athletes. Now 50 grams lighter, the WC Skate features a new, more anatomically-shaped, 100% carbon cuff and low-profile Skate sole to deliver more leverage, stability and power. The Lock Down foot wrap, Active Control heel support, Thermo-moldable fit and asymmetrical lacing provides a precise, enveloped fit to deliver ultimate comfort and control. Low Volume Fit (LVF) offers a unisex alternative for more slender feet - easy foot entry and close fit, 100% feel and total envelopment of the foot.
- Skiing Style: Skating
- 3D Carbon - 100% carbon cuff for optimal power transfer
- Micrometric Buckle System - Adjusts the composite cuff detent by detent. Provides support and heel hold, 100% foot/boot contact and optimal power transfer.
- Internal 3D Composite
- Carbon Edge
- Polyester Thermo Adjustable Fit - Thermoformable materials are heated so that boot volume can be changed. The boot adapts itself to the foot. Tailor-made for comfort, precision, and feel.
- WC Speed Lace - A single system provides independent control of mid and forefoot closure for more comfort and precision.
- PVC Racing Lace Cover
- X-celerator Skate Carbon - Lighter weight, more torsional rigidity and closer to the ski for performance, stability and control.
- Weight: 1150g
|Rossignol X-ium WC Boot Sizing|