The Rossignol X-ium J Combi is based off Rossi's adult X-ium WC boot and provides a high performance option for junior skiers that participate in both skate and classic disciplines. This all new design uses a seamless lace cover, asymmetrical lacing system, and Lock Down foot wrap to provide a more precise fit and better envelopment of the foot. The pre-molded plastic upper cuff and Dual-Density heelcup maximize power transfer and lateral stability, while Free Flex technology allows more natural foot roll and flexing freedom. Junior nordic skiers need a boot they can not only excel in but also advance with; the X-ium J Combi provides on both counts.
- Skiing Style: Combi, Skate and Classic
- Polyester Thermo Adjustable Fit: Heat moldable liner. Custom shapes to the foot. Maximizes comfort and feel
- Dual Density: Bi-injected plastic. Precise movement control. Reduced power loss. Optimized ski/snow contact
- Lock Down System: Locks heel and instep. Precision foot wrap. Ultimate control and support
- Reinforced Nylon Midsole: Metal reinforcement. Strong durability and wear resistance. Provides excellent stability
|Rossignol Boot Sizing|