The Rossignol X-ium Classic NIS JR is an ultra-light, high-performance World Cup Series classic ski for junior racers. A lower and shorter tip provides less swing weight and improved maneuverability. Rossignol's Sure Kick Concept makes for an easier kick by maximizing grip and kick surface. Meanwhile Extended Edge technology gives skiers a wide platform for better stability and edge control. The Nomex Honeycomb core is lightweight with excellent compression and strength. With the NIS (Nordic Integrated System) skiers are allowed easy assembly and can personalize the ski's on-snow behavior. The X-ium Classic NIS JR uses the same Worldcup technology as the adult version to give junior racers the high performance classic ski they demand.
- Skiing Style: Classic
- Active cap: This construction radically improves ski performance by combining the properties of two materials: The Rossicap, which is very soft and makes the skis more flexible, allows the tips and tails to float and glide freely over bumps producing a smooth riding "snake effect." This makes the skis more stable and easy to control. Multidirectional glass fiber, which is rigid, provides torsional stiffness, and makes skis run straight.
- Extended Edge: Wide platform for excellent stability. Delivers precise edge control.
- Surekick: Specially designed kick zone for classic specific skis. Maximizes grip and kick surface.
- Core Material
- Honeycomb: Very lightweight material with excellent compression and strength. Expert, high performance core.
- Stone Finish: Prepared and finished on a grinding wheel. Optimizes glide qualities.
- Binding Plate
- NIS 7
- Sidecut: 40-44-44-44
- Sizes: 156-166-176-186cm
- Ability Level: Expert to Pro
|Rossignol X-ium Classic NIS Jr. Sizing|
|Weight (lbs.)||Ski Length|