The best-selling Rossignol X5 is a versatile touring boot with enhanced comfort and warmth for recreational skiers and active winter enthusiasts. A free-hinge cuff with velcro powerstrap provides better mobility, stability and control. The Thermo-moldable fit, external lace-cover and taller cuff offer enhanced comfort and warmth. The X5 is designed with a reinforced toe-box, midsole and heel to deliver increased durability for exploring on and off-trail.
- Skiing Style
- Polyester Thermo Adjustable Fit: Thermoformable materials are heated so that boot volume can be changed. The boot adapts itself to the foot.
- External 3D reinforcement
- Mobile Cuff: Optimal freedom of fore/aft movement combined with torsional rigidity for total control.
- 3D injection High Cuff free support
- Velcro strap
- Speed Lace Lock: Rapid, easy closure for better support of the foot and more precision.
- T4 monocolor
- 1200 g
|Rossignol Boot Sizing|