The new Rossignol X-10 Skate is a high-performance skate boot designed for expert skiers. The lower profile Xcelerator sole increases leverage and performance while the pre-molded 3D cuff with ratchet and buckle powerstrap provide increased stability and power. The Lock Down foot wrap, Active Control heel support, Thermo-moldable fit and asymmetrical lacing provides a precise, enveloped fit to deliver ultimate comfort and control. The X-10 Skate allows a more natural foot roll for maximum kick amplitude while skate skiing.
- Skiing Style
- Thermo Adjust Fit: Thermoformable materials are heated so that boot volume can be changed. The boot adapts itself to the foot.
- External 3D plastic reinforcement carbon look
- Mobile Cuff: Optimal freedom of fore/aft movement combined with torsional rigidity for total control.
- Double Lacing System: A single system provides independent control of mid and forefoot closure for more comfort and precision.
- Ratchet Adjuster: Adjusts the composite cuff detent by detent
- Asymmetric Zip: Frees the instep for more comfort.
- Speedlace Lock: Rapid, easy closure for better support of the foot and more precision.
- X-Celerator Skate Sole: Lighter weight, more torsional rigidity and closer to the ski.
- 1260 g
|Rossignol Boot Sizing|