The new Rossignol X-10 Classic is a high-performance classic boot designed for competitive athletes to expert skiers. The lower profile Xcelerator sole increases leverage and performance. The Lock Down foot wrap, Active Control heel support, Thermo-moldable fit and asymmetrical lacing provides a precise, enveloped fit to deliver ultimate comfort and control. The X-10 Classic allows a more natural foot roll for maximum kick amplitude while classic skiing.
- Skiing Style
- Polyester Thermo Adjustable Fit: Thermoformable materials are heated so that boot volume can be changed. The boot adapts itself to the foot.
- Internal 3D plastic Reinforcement
- WC Speed Lace Lock: Rapid, easy closure for better support of the foot and more precision.
- Double Lacing System: A single system provides independent control of mid and forefoot closure for more comfort and precision.
- Asymmetric Zip: Frees the instep for more comfort.
- Pvc Racing lace cover
- X-CELERATOR CLASSIC: Lighter weight, more torsional rigidity and closer to the ski.
- 860 g
|Rossignol Boot Sizing|