The Rossignol Temptation 74 is an incredibly versatile women's all-mountain system ski for intermediate to novice skiers. With the heart of a frontside carver and a freeride touch and feel, this one-ski-quiver delivers enhanced performance for easier progression in all snow conditions. Auto Turn Rocker, Extended Sidecut and Cascade Tip combine for easy maneuverability, playfulness and effortless speed control. Traditional camber underfoot delivers powerful edge grip and confident stability. Let Temptation rule whether cruising through chop, weaving through trees, or carving on hardpack on this revolutionary new breed of women's high-performance all-mountain skis.
- Suggested Use
- All Mountain
- Camber / Rocker Style
- Auto Turn Rocker: A profile with 70% standard camber in the center of the ski and 30% rocker at the tip and tail. The high underfoot camber delivers secure grip for on-piste performance. The slight tip and tail rocker gives a power-assisted steering effect with effortless control, as well as excellent versatility in powder and on the piste.
- Extended: Rossignol developed the longer sidecut to improve high-speed grip while simultaneously improving low-speed handling. Extending the sidecut far into the tip means that the ski can be in contact with the snow along its full length when the skier is angulated and at high speeds. At lower speeds, rotation becomes easier.
- Core Material
- Cascade Tip: This specific tip construction involves stepping the end-points of the top two layers, one metal and the other fiberglass. The objective is to reduce tip inertia and weight, giving a ski that is livelier and more receptive. This construction also delivers better torsional control of the tip, for more effective grip and very high precision in turns.
- Cap: Skis of this construction are easy to ski, with a fluid ride and excellent durability. Skis are stronger with Rossitop.
- Binding Mounting System
- System Skis
- Xelium W: The new Xelium system is 700 g lighter than a conventional binding: allowing skiers of both sexes to progress in complete safety with a high performance system, without being penalized by the weight of bindings. The Xelium system won the Eco Responsibility Award at ISPO 2012: its environmental footprint is greatly reduced (35% lower) compared with the life cycle impact of a traditional binding. Mounting and adjusting these bindings is "tool free".
- System Skis
- Length, Sidecut, Radius, Weight
- 136/146/156/166cm, 120/74/110mm, 15.2m, 3.3kg
The Rossignol Xelium Saphir 100 is an ultra-lightweight, tool-free integrated binding with a 2.5-10 DIN range. Xelium bindings are 700g lighter than traditional alpine bindings and have 35% less environmental impact. Winner of the 2012 ISPO Eco Responsibility Award, Xelium bindings deliver exceptional safety and performance in an ultra-lightweight, eco-friendly design. Designed for use with integrated Xelium ski binding systems only.
- Xelium: The new Rossignol Xelium system is 700 g lighter than a conventional binding: allowing skiers of both sexes to progress in complete safety with a high performance system, without being penalized by the weight of bindings. The XELIUM system won the Eco Responsibility Award at ISPO 2012: its environmental footprint is greatly reduced (35% lower) compared with the life cycle impact of a traditional binding. Mounting and adjusting these bindings is "tool free".
- DIN Range: 3.5-11
- Brake Width
- S = 73mm
- L = 85mm
- Height: 12mm
- Binding Weight: 715g 1/2 pair
|Rossignol Alpine Ski Sizing|
(Pursuit / Unique)
|Beginner||Your size - 10 cm||Your size - 10 cm||Your size - 5 cm||Your size - 10 cm|
|Intermediate||Your size - 7 cm||Your size - 5 cm||Your size||Your size - 7 cm|
|Confirmed||Your size - 5 cm||Your size||Your size||Your size - 7 cm|
|Expert||Your size||Your size + 5 cm||Your size + 5 cm||Your size - 5 cm|