The future of freeride is here. A revolutionary fusion of backcountry, freestyle, and freeride performance, the all-new Rossignol Soul 7 is the most versatile freeride ski Rossignol has ever designed. Powder Turn Rocker's been redesigned, virtually eliminating "tip flap" while retaining effortless floatation, fatigue-free maneuverability and instant speed control. New athlete-driven innovation, including patented Air Tip technology and a lightweight paulownia core reduces weight by 20% for easier touring, enhanced agility, and ultra-light swing weight. At 106mm underfoot, the Soul 7 is a backcountry and freeride "quiver-killer" whether charging all-mountain, attacking long ascents, or poaching backcountry pow.
- Suggested Use
- Powder, All Mountain, Freeride
- Camber / Rocker Style
- Powder Turn Rocker: A profile with 50% standard camber in the center of the ski and 50% rocker at the tip and tail. The slight underfoot camber makes the skis grippy on groomed trails. The tip rocker makes its presence felt, giving better flotation in powder and paving the way for new experiences without tiring the skier. The tail rocker gives better steering and control.
- Centered: A very short, shallow sidecut underfoot gives grip and power in the very center of the ski while freeing the tip and tail for liveliness.
- Core Material
- Light Wood: Skis are 15% lighter thanks to the new Paulownia wood core, a wood with lower density but equally as strong. Combined with diagonal fibers, the new skis are even higher performing, making for easier hiking uphill, more stability downhill, greater agility and a whole lot more fun. Fat skis have never been this accessible.
- Free VAS: The perfect link between the Paulownia core and Air Tip. VAS technology ensures enhanced comfort when switching from one snow type to another by reducing vibrations. VAS technology makes the ski easier to control, more stable and so more accessible. VAS also gives a smoother more comfortable snow feel for even greater pleasure.
- Air Tip: A patented technology exclusive to Rossignol, the tip is air filled for maximum lightness and constructed to retain maximum torsional rigidity. The ski's weight is redistributed, freeing the tip and tail of the ski and providing greater ease, security and versatility. The fact that the center of gravity is closer to the center of the ski concentrates strength under the skier's feet. THE ROCKER REVOLUTION IS HERE!!
- Minicap Sandwich: Very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. The sidewalls are angled at 30° to reduce inertia and overall weight while improving grip. This technology developed by Rossignol's Racing department is used by their international athletes. This World Cup winning fiber is now accessible for Freeriders and combined with ultra light Paulownia wood cores. The complementary duo of technologies gives all skiers the opportunity to get up close and personal with those snow covered peaks and explore new landscapes with absolute composure.
- Binding Mounting System
- Flat Skis: Bindings are purchased separately and drilled to the skis to mount.
- Length, Sidecut, Radius, Weight
- 164/172/180/188cm, 136/106/126mm, 17m, 3.8 kg
|Rossignol Alpine Ski Sizing|
(Pursuit / Unique)
|Beginner||Your size - 10 cm||Your size - 10 cm||Your size - 5 cm||Your size - 10 cm|
|Intermediate||Your size - 7 cm||Your size - 5 cm||Your size||Your size - 7 cm|
|Confirmed||Your size - 5 cm||Your size||Your size||Your size - 7 cm|
|Expert||Your size||Your size + 5 cm||Your size + 5 cm||Your size - 5 cm|