The Rossignol Kiara Sensor 80 alpine ski boot delivers a comfortable, generous fit without sacrificing powerful, all-mountain performance. Sensor shells feature a 104mm "wide" fit. Specific women cuff, specific women buckles larger to ease closure and opening. The Kiara Sensor 80 is a versatile all-mountain boot with a generous fit for advanced to intermediate skiers.
- Flex Level (50 = soft, 140 = responsive)
- Women Sport Thermo Fit Plus Polar: Polar fleece gives these models very good thermal insulation.
- Polyolefin + Sensor Concept: In Sensor Fit boots, the shell construction optimizes contact with the metatarsal and heel receptor points for better feel and improved performance, while the bootboard is reinforced in the forefoot to allow 2 points of contact with the Sensor insert. The insert is made of more flexible material to make it more forgiving and more comfortable. The 104 mm Internal Last offers both support and superb comfort.
- Polyolefin: All products for women have female-specific cuffs. The cuff height is significantly lower. The tulip-shaped rear section easily accommodates a woman's natural calf shape. The 2 cuff buckles are set lower for easy closure and better foot wrap.
- Women Kiara Design Dedicated Diagonal Buckles: The Kiara models have buckles designed specifically for women. They are wider for better grip and easier opening and closing. The design is very feminine, like that of the boot itself.
- Power Strap
|Rossignol Alpine Boot Sizing|
|Foot Length||European||US Men's||US Women's||UK Men's||UK Women's||Mondopoint|