The Rossignol Experience 88 is the most versatile all-mountain ski Rossignol has ever built for expert skiers. With the heart of a high-performance carving machine and an effortless freeride feel, this powerful one-ski-quiver delivers amplified performance in all snow conditions. Auto Turn Rocker, Extended Sidecut and Cascade Tip combine for easy maneuverability, playfulness and effortless speed control. Traditional camber underfoot delivers powerful edge grip and confident stability. Experience more whether blasting through chop, ripping through trees or carving trenches on hardpack on this award-winning new breed of high-performance all-mountain skis.
- Suggested Use
- All Mountain, Powder
- Camber / Rocker Style
- Auto Turn Rocker: A profile with 70% standard camber in the center of the ski and 30% rocker at the tip and tail. The high underfoot camber delivers secure grip for on-piste performance. The slight tip and tail rocker gives a power-assisted steering effect with effortless control, as well as excellent versatility in powder and on the piste.
- Extended: Rossignol developed the longer sidecut to improve high-speed grip while simultaneously improving low-speed handling. Extending the sidecut far into the tip means that the ski can be in contact with the snow along its full length when the skier is angulated and at high speeds. At lower speeds, rotation becomes easier.
- Core Material
- Cascade Tip: This specific tip construction involves stepping the end-points of the top two layers, one metal and the other fiberglass. The objective is to reduce tip inertia and weight, giving a ski that is livelier and more receptive. This construction also delivers better torsional control of the tip, for more effective grip and very high precision in turns.
- Minicap Sandwich: Very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. The sidewalls are angled at 30° to reduce inertia and overall weight while improving grip.
- Binding Mounting System
- Flat Skis: Bindings are purchased separately and drilled to the skis to mount.
- Length, Sidecut, Radius, Weight
- 162/170/178/186cm, 135/88/124mm, 16.5m, 4.1kg
|Rossignol Alpine Ski Sizing|
(Pursuit / Unique)
|Beginner||Your size - 10 cm||Your size - 10 cm||Your size - 5 cm||Your size - 10 cm|
|Intermediate||Your size - 7 cm||Your size - 5 cm||Your size||Your size - 7 cm|
|Confirmed||Your size - 5 cm||Your size||Your size||Your size - 7 cm|
|Expert||Your size||Your size + 5 cm||Your size + 5 cm||Your size - 5 cm|