The Rossignol Evo Tour NIS Positrack is Rossignol's most popular Evo series ski and offers recreational skiers an easy-to-use and stable platform. So get out and enjoy winter touring! The Evo Series uses smaller sizing to increase maneuverability and skier's ease-of-use. This results in easier uphills, safer downhills and increased predictability in the flats. The waxless Positrack base offers maximum grip and the best compromise between kick and glide. Built with a Wood Air Core, skiers are provided a lightweight but sturdy, durable platform. The NIS (Nordic Integrated System) plate offers easy assembly and allows the skier to personalize the on-snow behavior. The Evo Tour NIS Positrack is intended for 60% on-trail and 40% off-trail giving recreational skiers the ease-of-use, stability and instant comfort they need to get out and enjoy the winter landscape.
- Skiing Style: Touring
- Active cap: This construction radically improves ski performance by combining the properties of two materials: The Rossicap, which is very soft and makes the skis more flexible, allows the tips and tails to float and glide freely over bumps producing a smooth-riding "snake effect." This makes the skis more stable and easy to control. Multidirectional glass fiber, which is rigid, provides torsional stiffness, and makes skis run straight.
- Core Material
- Wood / Air Core: Provides a lightweight but sturdy and durable platform.
- Waxless Positrack: Waxless kick surface for all conditions. Thermoformed waxless design. Maximum grip
- Binding Plate
- NIS 7
- Sidecut: 60/50/55
- Sizes: 166, 176, 186, 196cm
- Ability Level: Beginner to Expert
|RossignolEvo Tour NIS Sizing|
|Weight (lbs.)||Ski Length|