The new Rossignol Evo OT (Off-Trail), based on the best-selling Evo Tour, features wider dimensions and partial metal edges to provide increased off-trail versatility. The new thinner core profile is lighter weight, delivering a softer, more user-friendly flex at the tip and tail. The waxless Positrack base provides maximum grip and the best compromise between kick and glide in all snow conditions. Smaller sizing and partial metal edges increase maneuverability and control for easier uphills, safer downhills and increased predictability in the flats. Built with a sturdy Wood Air core, the Evo OT is an easy-to-use, durable and lightweight companion designed for off-trail exploring.
- Skiing Style
- Core Material
- Wood / Air: Wood construction with air channels.
- Metal edges
- Activ' Cap and partial metal edge
- Short ski concept: An exclusive Rossignol concept that guarantees maneuverability. Facilitates acceleration and makes skating movements more dynamic.
- Positive fishscale pattern: Excellent grip and kick
- Positrack: Thermoformed waxless pattern delivering very pleasant glide and excellent grip.
- Stone Finish: Milled base finish.
- Binding Plate
- Wide Sidecut: A sidecut that's at ease in all conditions, on all terrain.
- 65/53/60 mm
- 165, 175, 185, 195 cm
|Rossignol EVO OT Sizing|
|Weight (lbs.)||Ski Length|