The new Rossignol Evo Glade is an easy-to-use, waxless touring ski designed for recreational skiers and active winter enthusiasts. The new thinner core profile is lighter weight, delivering a softer, more user-friendly flex at the tip and tail. The waxless AR Plus base provides the best compromise between kick and glide in all snow conditions. Smaller sizing increases maneuverability and control for easier up-hills, safer down-hills and increased predictability in the flats. Built with a sturdy Wood Air core, the Evo Glade is an easy-to-use, durable and lightweight companion for off and on-trail exploring. NIS compatible.
- Skiing Style
- Core Material
- Wood / Air: Wood construction with air channels.
- Lacquered sidewall
- Short Ski Concept: An exclusive Rossignol concept that guarantees maneuverability. Facilitates acceleration and makes skating movements more dynamic
- Double Cut
- AR Plus: Cut into the sole itself, this AR pattern is the perfect compromise between retention and gliding.
- Stone Finish: Milled base finish.
- Binding Plate
- Wide Sidecut: A sidecut that's at ease in all conditions, on all terrain.
- 61/55/60 mm
- 166, 176, 186, 196 cm
|Rossignol Evo Glade Ski Sizing|
|Weight (lbs.)||Ski Length|