The Rossignol Evo Glade is an easy-to-use, waxless touring ski designed for recreational skiers and active winter enthusiasts. The wax-less AR Plus base provides the best compromise between kick and glide in all snow conditions. Smaller sizing increases maneuverability and control for easier up-hills, safer down-hills and increased predictability in the flats. Built with a sturdy Wood Air core, the Evo Glade is an easy-to-use, durable and lightweight companion for off and on-trail exploring. NIS Compatible.
- Skiing Style: Touring, Classic
- Lacquered sidewall
- Core Material
- Wood construction with air channels.
- Double Cut: Cut into the sole itself, this AR pattern is the perfect compromise between retention and gliding.
- Binding Plate: NIS
- Sidecut: 61/55/60 A sidecut that's at ease in all conditions, on all terrain.
- Weight: 750g (176cm)
- Sizes: 166, 176, 186, 196cm
|Weight (lbs.)||Ski Length|