The Rossignol BC X6 FW is a versatile women's backcountry touring boot featuring Cordura® lace covers, Thinsulate® lining and women-specific fit to provide increased comfort, durability and warmth for backcountry skiers. The free-hinge cuff with velcro powerstrap provides increased stability, power and control. Featuring new external cuff gaiters, ultra-durable Cordura® lace covers, Thinsulate® lining, and a Thermo-moldable fit, the BC X6 delivers unmatched comfort, durability and warmth for exploring off-trail.
- Skiing Style: Backcountry
- 3D injection High Cuff free support - Optimal freedom of fore/aft movement combined with torsional rigidity for total control.
- Adjustable velcro strap - For more support and control.
- External 3D reinforcement
- Polartec Thermo Adjustable Fit - Thermoformable materials are heated so that boot volume can be changed. The boot adapts itself to the foot. Tailor-made for comfort, precision, and feel.
- Thinsulate® - made from polyester and polyolefin microfiber that are thermally bonding. Thinsulate® traps and keeps air better than classical insulation. Thinsulate® is excellent in compression and dimensional stability and will perform year after year.
- Women's lining
- Soft lining
- Fleece for warmth and protection
- Ultimate comfort
- Speed Lace Lock - Rapid, easy closure for better support of the foot and more precision.
- PVC lace cover
- NNN BC
- Weight: 1440g
|Rossignol Boot Sizing|