The new Rossignol BC X6 75mm is a versatile 75mm backcountry touring boot featuring Cordura® lace covers and Thinsulate® lining to provide increased versatility, durability and warmth for backcountry skiers. The free-hinge cuff with velcro powerstrap provides increased stability, power and control. Featuring new external cuff gaiters, ultra-durable Cordura® lace covers, Thinsulate® lining, and a Thermo-moldable fit, the BC X6 delivers unmatched comfort, durability and warmth for exploring off the beaten path.
- Skiing Style
- 3D injection High Cuff free support
- Mobile Cuff: Optimal freedom of fore/aft movement combined with torsional rigidity for total control.
- External 3D reinforcement
- Thinsulate Electra: For the first time, 3M's technical fiber is used in a ski boot. The thermal imaging studies carried out in their laboratories show that Thinsulate provides the best thermal insulation currently available on the market. A very thin fiber, it does not affect the technical characteristics of their liners but enables excellent foot envelopment for great skiability.
- Thermo Adjustable Fit: Thermo-formable materials are heated so that boot volume can be changed. The boot adapts itself to the foot. Tailor-made!
- Speed Lace Lock: Rapid, easy closure for better support of the foot and more precision.
- Adjusting Strap: For more support and control.
- Three-pin BC 75
|Rossignol Boot Sizing|