The Rossignol BC X12 75mm is a versatile 75mm backcountry touring boot featuring Cordura® lace covers and Thinsulate® lining to provide increased versatility, durability and warmth for backcountry skiers. The new, more anatomically-shaped 100% carbon cuff with two-ratchet and buckle powerstraps delivers lightweight stability, power and control. Featuring new external cuff gaiters, ultra-durable Cordura® lace covers, Thinsulate® lining, and a Thermo-moldable fit, the BC X12 delivers unmatched comfort, durability and warmth for exploring off the beaten path.
- Skiing Style: Backcountry
- 3D Injection + Soft Touch protection
- Double micrometric system - Adjusts the composite cuff detent by detent. Provides support and heel hold, 100% foot/boot contact and optimal power transfer.
- External 3D plastic reinforcement bi-injection - injection-molding using different densities of material in the same mold. Provides precision of movement, prevents energy waste, and provides optimal contact.
- Polyester Thermo Adjustable Fit - Thermoformable materials are heated so that boot volume can be changed. The boot adapts itself to the foot. Tailor-made for comfort, precision, and feel.
- Thinsulate® - made from polyester and polyolefin microfiber that are thermally bonding. Thinsulate® traps and keeps air better than classical insulation. Thinsulate® is excellent in compression and dimensional stability and will perform year after year.
- Speed Lace Lock - Rapid, easy closure for better support of the foot and more precision.
- Cordura lace cover
- BC 75
- Weight: 2240g
|Rossignol Boot Sizing|