The Rossignol BC X10 is a versatile backcountry touring boot featuring Cordura® lace covers and Thinsulate® lining to provide increased versatility, durability and warmth for backcountry skiers. The pre-molded 3D cuff with velcro powerstrap provides increased stability, power and control. Featuring new external cuff gaiters, ultra-durable Cordura® lace covers, Thinsulate® lining, and a Thermo-moldable fit, the BC X10 delivers unmatched comfort, durability and warmth for exploring off-trail.
- Skiing Style: Backcountry
- 3D Injection + Soft Touch protection
- Adjustable velcro strap - For more support and control.
- External 3D plastic reinforcement bi-injection - injection-molding using different densities of material in the same mold. Provides precision of movement, prevents energy waste, and provides optimal contact.
- Polyester Thermo Adjustable Fit - Thermoformable materials are heated so that boot volume can be changed. The boot adapts itself to the foot. Tailor-made for comfort, precision, and feel.
- Thinsulate® - made from polyester and polyolefin microfiber that are thermally bonding. Thinsulate® traps and keeps air better than classical insulation. Thinsulate® is excellent in compression and dimensional stability and will perform year after year.
- Speed Lace Lock - Rapid, easy closure for better support of the foot and more precision.
- Cordura lace cover
- NNN BC
- Weight: 1700g
|Rossignol Boot Sizing|