The Rossignol BC 90 is a lightweight, metal edge backcountry ski designed for off-trail skiing and exploring without the hassle of climbing skins. The waxless Positrack base provides maximum grip and the best compromise between kick and glide in all snow conditions. Full-length metal edges and an effective sidecut allow strong, confident turns on the descent. Built with a sturdy Wood Air core, the BC 90 is a durable, dependable and lightweight touring partner for off-trail exploring. Get out there!
- Skiing Style
- Backcountry, Touring
- Rossicap: Increases the flexibility of the whole ski. More freedom of movement at tip and tail. Tip and tail float and glide freely over uneven terrain to achieve the "snake effect".
- Multi-Directional Fiberglass: Torsional rigidity for enhanced directional stability.
- Short Size: An exclusive Rossignol concept that guarantees maneuverability. Facilitates acceleration and makes skating movements more dynamic.
- Core Material
- Wood Air: Wood construction with air channels.
- Thermoformed waxless pattern delivering very pleasant glide and excellent grip.
- Stone Finish: Milled base finish.
- Binding Plate
- Bindings drilled to mount
- Wide Sidecut: A sidecut that's at ease in all conditions, on all terrain.
- 159, 169, 179, 189cm
|RossignolBackcountry 90 Sizing|
|Weight (lbs.)||Ski Length|