The new Rossignol Alltrack Pro 100 ski boot introduces a revolutionary fusion of on-trail precision, freeride versatility and a committed 100mm fit for advanced skiers. New Sensor Grid shell technology and OptiSensor 3D liners enhance forefoot wrapping for increased energy transmission, comfort and support. Grip soles provide increased traction and durability. Featuring a new ski-hike mode with Posi-Block technology, Alltrack redefines "all-mountain" boots, delivering maximum hiking range-of-motion and unprecedented downhill performance.
- Flex Level (50 = soft, 140 = responsive)
- Thermo Optisensor 3D T3: Because everything starts with the foot, the Alltrack liner was meticulously designed around it. Every morphological detail is important and requires the appropriate materials. Each area of the foot plays its own role in ski steering control. The Optisensor 3D liner was designed with these imperatives in mind.
- Support zone: Rigid materials at the rear of the liner provide perfect heel support for guaranteed precision.
- Wrapping Zone: At the instep, the positioning of materials and their design optimizes envelopment for excellent control. Laces, provided in the box, allow wearers to extend lower leg wrap for even better performance.
- Comfort Zone: The ankle bones are a sensitive area, often prone to problems. To ensure absolute comfort, this zone is covered with a flexible material across the entire liner.
- Mobility Zone: On both sides of the liner, an elasticized section lets the liner rock toward the rear in hike position for easier climbing and walking.
- Polyurethane + Sensor Grid Concept: A clearly visible grid built into the shell both inside and outside, enhancing the shell while also boosting its torsional and flexural rigidity for exceptional skiing performance.It improves foot envelopment thanks to the diagonally structured frame, enabling more precise steering. The all-new Internal Last 2, based on the same construction, is designed to fit as close as possible to the foot with perfect anatomical wrap: 102mm, or 100mm for Pro models.
- Diagonal Buckles: Rossignol's patented system has bails and catches angled in a diagonal direction, giving a more natural foot wrap and holding the heel securely in place. On PRO models the buckles are very slender with cutaways for added lightness. The lever is wide for high power closure and easy gripping.
- Power Strap
- Special Features
- Hike Mode: A lever at the rear of the cuff lets you change very easily from ski position to hike position and vice versa. Lever up: hike position Lever down: ski position
- Super-Grip Anti-Slip Sole: To prevent slipping when walking on rocky terrain or on steps, Alltrack boots have a rubber anti-slip sole between the heelpieces.
- Interchangeable Rocker Soles- WTR Concept: Boots in the Alltrack range are delivered with heel pieces which make walking significantly easier through improved surface grip due to a natural foot roll. Their design also enables a very high level of skiability, with the rigid zones giving the boot added strength under torsion. With the WTR standard, these heelpieces make walking easier without compromising on safety and performance thanks to the TUV label.
|Rossignol Alpine Boot Sizing|
|Foot Length||European||US Men's||US Women's||UK Men's||UK Women's||Mondopoint|