*Base colors vary with board size
Head out of bounds; explore pow littered trees; find pillow pops; dig in heel side turns; cruise through big and small parks; grab method; spin front and back; rule over all. The Rome Vinyl Rocker is ready for whatever you can throw at it.
- Riding Style
- All Mountain
- Almost Twin
- StraightBiax Carbon Laminate: Carbon is the key ingredient in this laminate that allows a rocked out profile to deliver a boost of pop with a playful composure. On the smooth, mellow 90-degree platform of their StraightBiax laminate, carbon adds longitudinal ollie response.
- HotRods Glass Single Barrel: A glass rod milled into the core under the bindings and out towards the nose and tail; providing quick snappy pop for a fast response.
- Core Material
- Pop Core Matrix: Low density wood in two zones through the board for a lightweight profile with a flexible poplar matrix - The staple core running through their classics and some of their new additions like the Butterknife, Hammerhead, Factory Rocker, Detail Rocker and Romp.
- SinterTrue Base: Durable structure with wax absorbing traits that create a fast moving base that can hold up to the abuse of park lines and keep up your crew in tree lines.
- Camber / Rocker Style
- FreePop Rocker: A longer flat section than in the JibPop, with shorter zones of rocker in the nose and tail. With the flat section extending 5 cm outside the inserts, these boards have a park-to-peak amount of pop and edge control. At the same time, the rocker in the nose and tail give float in pow, smooth style on rails, and stylish finesse off jumps.
- Binding System
- Standard Inserts