Built for women with a preference for power under her feet; responsive turns from heel to toe; snappy response with quick board reaction; customization to personalization. The Rome Strut binding is the perfect choice for all mountain domination.
- Riding Style: All Mountain, Park, Pow
- Binding Flex/Responsiveness (10 = firmest, 1 = softest): 7
- SF Baseplate: Short fibers (SF) of glass combined with nylon for a duo that creates a blend of snappy pop and flexibility.
- Strut Highback: With lady shreds in mind the shape of this highback is specifically designed for comfort and fit that reflects the rider and her style.
- Progressive Flex Ankle Strap: Lean in toe side and feel ultimate cush in the mid-level flex zone
- Conformist Toe Strap: The classic design for over-the-top and over-the-toe coverage that conforms to all boots in the market
- Adjustable Toe and Heel Ramps: Position your toe ramp exactly where your boot starts to curve up. On the V-Rod, shift your heel pad out independently to support the load-bearing point of your heel.
- 0 degrees-to-24 degrees Forward Lean Range: 0 degrees of forward lean is key to some riders, especially for rail, box and ledge riding. Others like 9 degrees or 12 degrees of lean. And still others like 21 degrees or 24 degrees. Rome bindings don't discriminate against any of those riders.
- Highback Rotation: Highback rotation is the key to setting up your bindings so you can input how you like to. With a range of 0-degrees to 12-degrees, Rome bindings give the full spectrum of heelside support options.
- SubBase Pad: Absorb chatter and take the compression from big landings before it gets to your binding.
- Snowboard Compatibility
- Traditional Disc for Standard Inserts
|Rome Snowboard Boot and Binding Sizing|
Mob, Mob Boss