Flex into all-mountain lightness with the Rome Smith women's snowboard boot. Step on the hill with a boot that feels non-existent. Shred in complete comfort. Long days on groomers or hiking a new rail? You will never have to worry about your feet again.
- Support Rating (1 = soft, 10 = responsive)
- 3D Molded EVA Tongue: Pre-formed to the natural arc of the shin and ankle, the EVA-molded design snaps back for unlimited Flex With Pop. Comfort with power.
- Skate Cuff: Never leave the cushy feel of your skate shoes. 270 degrees of cushioning that encompasses the ankle while holding the heel securely in position. The open cell foam is highly responsive to forming around the ankle - and it also forms a soft collar around your foot. An idea influences from skateboarding, their Design House has transformed the Skate Cuff into fit-enhancing snowboard technology.
- Expanded Toe Zone: No tight squeezes up front. They integrate a section of self-conforming elastic material at the front of their F.I.T. (Foot Impression Technology) liners. As varying foot sizes and shapes need more or less room in the toe box of the boot, the Expanded Toe Zone creates a liner that adjusts to your unique foot shape in the toe area.
- TriZone Lining
- Leverage Lacing: Specialized lace hoops run through the shell at the ankle and attach to the tongue. As the lace is tightened the sides and front of the boot are pulled together for maximum hold.
- Fun FootBed with EVA for self-molding support
- AntiGravity Outsole: An injected EVA outsole that cuts down on total boot weight and adds additional cush under the foot.
|Rome Snowboard Boot and Binding Sizing|
|United, Shift |
Mob, Mob Boss