*Base colors vary with board size
Innovative camber for fast learning; playful and forgiving on trail, jump or tree line; leads to discovery of new lines; cruise with your crew; start a lifelong addiction. The Rome Romp is a great choice for those looking to progress in the sport.
- Riding Style
- All Mountain
- True Twin
- StraightBiax Laminate: Designed for the fun and creative rider, this laminate has a forgiving response through presses, jumps, and jibs - integrated into their freestyle boards with the intention of supporting the natural flex.
- QuickRip Sidecut: Advanced sidecut geometry giving a short playful feel at slower speeds and a longer fast, stable feel at higher speeds. The Mid-Board contact points end the running length at slow speeds and add grip at high speeds.
- Bambooster Dual Inline Technology: Harness the power of nature and experience her eco-friendly pop with two rods of bamboo running under the bindings and out through the nose and tail.
- Core Material
- Pop Core Matrix: Low density wood in two zones through the board for a lightweight profile with a flexible poplar matrix - The staple core running through their classics and some of their new additions like the Butterknife, Hammerhead, Factory Rocker, Detail Rocker and Romp.
- XTRD Base: The standard of simplicity that is durable, quick, and made to stand up to the everyday beating - a 1.45 abrasion resistance that holds strong and is easy to fix.
- Camber / Rocker Style
- NoHang-Ups Rocker: 3D camber profiling in the nose and tail, with a flat NoHang-Ups Diamond that end 20 mm before the end of the running length. These boards blend the playfulness of the 3D rocker with more pop in the nose and tail and more anti-revert control when landing spins.
- Binding System
- Standard Inserts