Optional canting for nose and tail power with wide-stance comfort; total control over customization of straps, highbacks, and baseplates; the ultimate side-to-side flex with high-end toe-to-heel response; destroys urban night sessions after a day on the mountain. Do it all with the Rome Mob Boss binding.
- Riding Style: All Mountain, Park, Pow
- Binding Flex/Responsiveness (10 = firmest, 1 = softest): 5
- VRod Base Plate: A V-shaped baseplate with a "rod" of edge-to-edge contact limits the binding's footprint on the board which delivers three things: natural board flex, greater binding flexibility side-to-side, and full power from toe to heel. The perfect blend of Flex With Pop.
- Mob Highback: Slightly shorter and rounded near the top to create a playful support level that is needed for a skate feel in the park and out on the streets. Made from the same material as the unibody design, making for a lighter binding overall with ample flex.
- Contour Ankle Strap: Claiming the award for "Most Plush Ankle Strap" since its introduction - the support and comfort is unmatched by any other and solidifies its versatility in flex for all types of shred. New temperature-resistant materials enhance fit and comfort.
- ConformGrip Toe Strap: Overmolded TPU grips the toe of your boot while conforming seamlessly to all models on the market
- Yes, I Cant System: Canting gives you more comfort for wide stances and more power over your nose and tail. Go with 2 degrees or 3.5 degrees of canting, or run 0 degrees if you're looking for a traditional feel. The choice is yours.
- 0 degrees-to-24 degrees Forward Lean Range: 0 degrees of forward lean is key to some riders, especially for rail, box and ledge riding. Others like 9 degrees or 12 degrees of lean. And still others like 21 degrees or 24 degrees. Rome bindings don't discriminate against any of those riders.
- Cant In The Back: Customization for control and comfort by adjusting the highback angle to match the natural curvature of your stance.
- SubBase V-Pad: Partnered with the V-Rod baseplate, the 3D profile of this EVA and rubber sub-base pad fills the lifted corners of the baseplate for the smoothest side-to-side flex.
- Snowboard Compatibility
- Traditional Disc for Standard Inserts
|Rome Snowboard Boot and Binding Sizing|
Mob, Mob Boss