Quick, stylish, and comfortable - the Rome Memphis Boa boot is the what you want. The all-around boot, for a female shred who loves to drop in all day and send it at night. The new Rad F.I.T. Liner brings the Skate Cuff into the heel cup for a plush fit around your ankle. With the styling of this boot and the comfort of Foot Impression Technology, you may never want to take them off.
- Support Rating (1 = soft, 10 = responsive)
- 3D Molded EVA Tongue: Pre-formed to the natural arc of the shin and ankle, the EVA-molded design snaps back for unlimited Flex With Pop. Comfort with power.
- Skate Cuff: Never leave the cushy feel of your skate shoes. 270 degrees of cushioning that encompasses the ankle while holding the heel securely in position. The open cell foam is highly responsive to forming around the ankle - and it also forms a soft collar around your foot. An idea influences from skateboarding, their Design House has transformed the Skate Cuff into fit-enhancing snowboard technology.
- Expanded Toe Zone: No tight squeezes up front. They integrate a section of self-conforming elastic material at the front of their F.I.T. (Foot Impression Technology) liners. As varying foot sizes and shapes need more or less room in the toe box of the boot, the Expanded Toe Zone creates a liner that adjusts to your unique foot shape in the toe area. TriZone Lining
- Double Boa - Dual Zone: Two-zone Boa system with one zone for the lower foot and one for the upper part of the boot for quick, precise fit control over different areas of your foot.
- Rad FootBed w/ AEGIS Microbe Shield: Dual Density EVA core
- Poron gel heel insert for big landings
- 3D Molded and form fitted for heel and arch support
- Two-Part Outsole
|Rome Snowboard Boot and Binding Sizing|
|United, Shift |
Mob, Mob Boss