New design. New fit. New flex with mad pop. New Rome Inferno boot. Lightweight and technical. Two Boa reels tighten the upper or lower zones with precision, while the new Pro F.I.T. Liner forms seamlessly around the ankle and provides comfort in four different zones. Add the TrackedOut Sole and select lightweight fabrics, and you've got a boot with an amazing fit and great performance.
- Support Rating (1 = soft, 10 = responsive)
- 3D Molded EVA Tongue: Pre-formed to the natural arc of the shin and ankle, the EVA-molded design snaps back for unlimited Flex With Pop. Comfort with power.
- NKS Shield: Added to the Elite and Pro F.I.T. liners, the NKS Shield is a 3D, X-shaped pattern of EVA integrated into the ankle region of the liner tongue. This creates a flexible, but smooth level of support for leaning into toesides. Liner tongues get thin in the ankle region and can kink-out and lose support. Inner cuff laces can also cut into liner tongues and make them kink and lose support. The NKS Shield kills the kink and delivers smooth, clean Flex With Pop.
- Skate Cuff Memory: Ankle comfort that remembers the shape of your foot. Integrating memory foam into their fit-enhancing Skate Cuff technology was the next step for their Design House to evolve the conforming properties of their liners into the new F.I.T. (Foot Impression Technology). As the season progresses, the Skate Cuff Memory holds shape and conforms to the contours of the foot, making a lasting impression in a heel cup that remembers to conform. Plushness that envelopes your ankle area, and takes a customized personal fit.
- HexGrip Heel Hold: Keep your foot in place. A new technology for enhanced fit where they place a small pattern of silicon grip gel on the liner zone that touches the back of your heel. Better heel hold means better control.
- Liner Outsole Technology: Better fit. On Rome's Elite F.I.T. liner, they put an EVA outsole on the liner to make it fit better within the shell. With a stable liner sitting inside the boot, your foot stays in place, eliminating the need to crank down laces and ankle straps. Side benefit: feel free to walk around camp in just your liners while your boots are drying out.
- Expanded Toe Zone: No tight squeezes up front. They integrate a section of self-conforming elastic material at the front of their F.I.T. (Foot Impression Technology) liners. As varying foot sizes and shapes need more or less room in the toe box of the boot, the Expanded Toe Zone creates a liner that adjusts to your unique foot shape in the toe area.
- QuadZone Lining
- Double Boa - Dual Zone: Two-zone Boa system with one zone for the lower foot and one for the upper part of the boot for quick, precise fit control over different areas of your foot.
- Elite FootBed w/ AEGIS Microbe Shield: Triple density EVA core with heel cup
- Poron gel heel insert for big landings
- The highest level of heel and arch support
- Tracked Out Sole: The pairing of their AntiGravity EVA technology with precisely placed rubber traction pads and gel cushioning inserted under the heel. Three benefits for your shredding: lightness, traction, and cushioning.
|Rome Snowboard Boot and Binding Sizing|
|United, Shift |
Mob, Mob Boss