*Base colors may vary
Who says splitboards can't land switch? Well, whoever it was, they clearly haven't ridden the Rome Double Agent splitboard. The idea for this board came from a shop manager in Utah. He thought Rome should make a split version of the Agent for a more freestyle approach to self-accessed pow riding. They thought it was a great idea. Perfect for skinning up to a line that mixes face shots with spins off kickers and 180s in pillows.
- Flex Rating (1 = soft, 10 = most responsive)
- Suggested Use
- Splitboarding, Backcountry, Powder, Freestyle
- Camber / Rocker Style
- Freepop Rocker: A flat camber-and-rocker combo where the flat camber section extends 5 cm wider than the insert packs. The extended flat section gives versatile response and landing power in and out of the park, while the rocker in the nose and tail delivers equal doses of rail tricks and powder slashes.
- Almost Twin
- Core Material
- SuperPop Core Matrix: The backbone of their high-end, high responsive boards. Three zones of low-density wood with extended segments of poplar deliver a light, smooth transition of flex and a snappy reply of pop. Snowboarding is more fun when it pops.
- Hotrods - Carbon Double Barrel: Two carbon rods are milled into the core on both ends of the board from the inserts out to the contact points. Double the rods equals double the snap in ollies and nollies.
- Pressure Pop Tech - Basalt V: Lightweight earth friendly material made to direct power from under your bindings to immediate contact points with the snow; giving snappy turn initiations and power filled pop.
- Basalt Impact Plates: Thin reinforcements under your bindings increase strength against core compressions caused by bindings. Step to Kevlar for the highest level of strength. Also available in basalt and glass.
- StraightTriax 30 Laminate: The perfect balance of flex and pop out of a laminate. 30-degree fibers are mellow enough to adjust to changes in terrain and to land with confidence. 30-degree fibers are poppy enough to spin hard off the lip of a jump and slash a wall of pow. A key weapon in park-to-peak performance.
- Impact Edges: Wider and taller, Impact Edges give you beefier protection against impact damage.
- SinterSpeed Base: A high-end sintered compound makes for super fast boards in the high-end part of their line. Absorbs large amounts of wax for multiple days of straight-lining powder and effortlessly bombing into your local jump line.
- Binding Mounting System
- Standard Insert Pack
|Rome Double Agent Snowboard Sizing|