*Base colors may vary.
Crush big lines, tree lines and park lines with the Rome Bridage snowboard. 3D Rocker in the nose and tail meets positive camber down the centerline for a fine tuned blend of freestyle fun and all-mountain response. If it snows, ride pow. If it doesn't, ride park. The rest of the time, ride fast.
- Flex Rating (1 = soft, 10 = most responsive)
- Suggested Use
- All-Mountain, Park, Jibbing, Powder
- Camber / Rocker Style
- No Hang-Ups Pop Camber: A positive camber Diamond under foot ends 10 mm before the end of the running length and matches up with their 3D Continuous Curvilinear Rocker in the nose and tail. The result is a high level of power and control, blended with surfy float and looser fun. The best of both worlds.
- Almost Twin
- Core Material
- Pop Core Matrix: The bread-and-butter of their street-to-steeps board models. Smooth and fun for pressing out box tricks. Snappy and poppy for bombing a backcountry couloirs. Two zones of lightweight wood team up with a body of responsive poplar.
- Bambooster Dual Inline Technology: Two parallel bamboo rods set into the wood core for more focused power. Acting like Mother Nature's springboard, this extremely flexible element is snappy and full of responsive power that reacts when pressed out.
- Glass Impact Plates: Thin reinforcements under your bindings increase strength against core compressions caused by bindings. Step to Kevlar for the highest level of strength. Also available in basalt and glass.
- Butterout Transition Zones: They elongate and mellow the curve of the edges at the contact point. This creates a playful feel on the snow and lets you get greasy on rails.
- StraightBiax Laminate: The laminate that optimizes smooth-flexing good times. For those riders who hang mainly in the park or who are just getting hooked on standing sideways, this laminate tunes the board for creativity and fun.
- Quickrip Sidecut: Two additional mid-board contact points between off-set sidecuts for added grip at high speeds. Or, engage the inner contact points at slower speeds for a playful, shorter feeling board with control. QuickRip is a Rome signature technology for power when riding fast and extra fun when slowing things down.
- Impact Base: Their extra high-density extruded compound is ideal for the rider who puts a beating on his board and doesn't get around to waxing it very often. The high-density design holds up to damage from rails, boxes and stumps.
- Binding Mounting System
- Standard Insert Pack
|Rome Brigade Snowboard Sizing|