Flexed for fun, appointed for style. Laced up on the hill or at the bar after a long day, the Rome Bodega is still the most foot friendly and flexed out boot in the line. Soft and pleasurable with the new Rad F.I.T. Liner; just enough pop with the 3D molded tongue. All you need to do is cross the laces and wear it out the door. Plus, the light suede shell material is smooth and soft to the touch while the waxed canvas is durable for 100+ days.
- Support Rating (1 = soft, 10 = responsive)
- 3D Molded EVA Tongue: Pre-formed to the natural arc of the shin and ankle, the EVA-molded design snaps back for unlimited Flex With Pop. Comfort with power.
- Skate Cuff: Never leave the cushy feel of your skate shoes. 270 degrees of cushioning that encompasses the ankle while holding the heel securely in position. The open cell foam is highly responsive to forming around the ankle - and it also forms a soft collar around your foot. An idea influences from skateboarding, their Design House has transformed the Skate Cuff into fit-enhancing snowboard technology.
- Expanded Toe Zone: No tight squeezes up front. They integrate a section of self-conforming elastic material at the front of their F.I.T. (Foot Impression Technology) liners. As varying foot sizes and shapes need more or less room in the toe box of the boot, the Expanded Toe Zone creates a liner that adjusts to your unique foot shape in the toe area.
- TriZone Lining
- Leverage Lacing: Specialized lace hoops run through the shell at the ankle and attach to the tongue. As the lace is tightened the sides and front of the boot are pulled together for maximum hold.
- Rad FootBed w/ AEGIS Microbe Shield: Dual Density EVA core. Poron gel heel insert for big landings. 3D Molded and form fitted for heel and arch support.
- Two-Part Outsole
|Rome Snowboard Boot and Binding Sizing|
|United, Shift |
Mob, Mob Boss