*Base colors vary with board size
Handrails for days; park laps at night; switch 5-0's; tail blocks, nose presses through kinks; buttered up lips; locked front blunts; smooth back boards. The Rome Artifact Rocker as you may have guessed by now is the real deal when it comes to jib decks.
- Riding Style
- Park, Jib
- True Twin
- StraightBiax Laminate: Designed for the fun and creative rider, this laminate has a forgiving response through presses, jumps, and jibs - integrated into their freestyle boards with the intention of supporting the natural flex.
- Glass Impact Plates: Lightweight and ready to deliver. This high-end glass can absorb energy and torque and strengthens the board from binding backlash.
- HotRods Glass Single Barrel: A glass rod milled into the core under the bindings and out towards the nose and tail; providing quick snappy pop for a fast response.
- Core Material
- Impact Core Matrix: Composite is the new take on wood, and this 40% wood fiber material extends the durability of the core, is more environmentally conscious, and smooth through the flex.
- Impact Base: Rails, rocks, and trees mean nothing to this base. Constructed of the strongest abrasion-resistant compound, this advanced extruded technology with a high density structure holds up to a full season beating.
- Camber / Rocker Style
- JibPop Rocker: Flat in the middle with rocker in the nose and tail. The flat mid-section ends 1-2 cm inside of the inserts, and transitions to rocker. While the flat section gives balance on rails and a little pop on edge, the extended rocker sections make for locked-in presses, smooth flat-ground tricks, and catch-free spins.
- Binding System
- Standard Inserts