The binding that lays it down from street features to sketchy chutes is the Rome 390 Boss! With a medium flex profile, the 390 Boss combines advanced customization and optimized snowboard feel that only comes from a Rome binding: toe-to-heel power merged with side-to-side tweakage. Canting in the foot bed, advanced strap materials, and Rome-only flex-with-pop technology. The world's best boss.
- Flex Rating (1 = soft, 10 = responsive)
- Suggested Use
- All-Mountain, Park, Jibbing, Powder
- New Forward Lean Adjustment 390 Asym Highback: Manufactured asymmetrically with a slight cant inward, this highback is built to match stance angles and flex with any board and boot combo. Take the 390 or 390 Boss anywhere and get the perfect balance of flex and response.
- New Underwrap.2 Heel Hoop with Channel Adjust: A primary element in driving the feel of the binding, this is the backbone to the 390 chassis. Light through coring, UnderWrap tech delivers their signature performance of toe-to-heel power combined with side-to-side flex. With the Channel Adjust system for 2014, dialing it in is easier than ever.
- New Contour Boss Ankle Strap: Designed to conform over the ankle, this strap has double the cushion for comfort and new materials for a smooth support profile. The next step in superior ankle straps from the SDS Design House.
- Conform Grip Toe Strap: Overmolded TPR seamlessly incases the nose of all boots for fit and grip that delivers comfort and control. Or run it over your boot if you like it Old School.
- Autostrap: A Rome-only idea - using an elastic band to hold the ankle straps out of the footbed until you are off the chair and ready to strap in. Simple and efficient.
- V-Rod Baseplate: An unevenly designed baseplate with elevated corners on the toeside lateral corner and the heelside medial corner, and a rod of contact everywhere else. The smaller binding footprint gives natural board flex, side-to-side tweakage, and full toe-to-heel power.
- New Yes, I Cant System: The only customizable canting in snowboarding. A new quick-as-f**k footbed that lets you pick the angle you want. Go flat footed with 0 degree, or cant up with 3.5 degrees of lean for comfort and added power over nose and tail. Ideal for rocker boards.
- SubBase V-Pad: As a crucial component to the V-Rod technology, this padded section of EVA between the binding and board fills the raised regions of the V-Rod Baseplate and creates cushioning and flex. This allows the V-Rod power transfer to effectively work while still providing a dampening barrier between the baseplate and topsheet.
- New Inbase Pad: The Design House has created a new footbed that is fully redesigned from one piece of preformed EVA with varying cushioning under the ball of the foot and heel. It's also completely customizable with one channel screw connecting the footbed to the baseplate, for quick and easy adjustability and positioning to match the riders boot size.
- Snowboard Compatibility
- Universal Disks: Compatible with standard insert packs
|Rome Snowboard Boot and Binding Sizing|
|United, Shift |
Mob, Mob Boss