Working with 2x Ironman® World Champion Tim DeBoom, the Pearl Izumi Project E:Motion Tri N2 was built to meet the harsh demands of Kona. The TRI N2 is the long course model. The Seamless Upper gives chafe-free, sockless comfort while the E:Motion platform provides a smooth, fast transitioning ride all the way down Ali'i Drive.
High-performance shoes specifically designed for racing.
- Seamless Upper provides a lightweight, supple support structure for all day, sockless comfort
- 3D spacer mesh upper offers maximum breathability and drainage
- Sock-like upper construction and quick lacing system provide lightning fast transition times
- Biomechanically tuned dynamic offset-shaped E:Motion midsole for a neutral to supinator running gait
- 1:1 Energy Foam cushions forefoot upon impact and returns energy back to the runner
- Blown rubber in the forefoot and carbon rubber in the crash pad combines for great cushioning and abrasion resistance
- Dynamic Offset: 4mm at initial contact to 7.5mm at mid-stance
- Weight: 9.2 oz/ 261g
|Pearl Izumi Men's Running Shoe Size Conversion Chart|