The purist's dream shoe, the Pearl Izumi Project E:Motion Trail N1 is built to deliver the ultimate smooth flowing responsive ride. The glove-like fit coupled with the E:Motion midsole deliver a light and smooth experience. The Trail N1 offers great trail feel and traction with enough protection and cushioning for bombing descents over technical terrain.
The ultimate in cushioning and flexibility for those with biomechanically efficient strides.
- Seamless Upper creates a supple, lightweight upper that conforms to your foot in technical terrain
- Bonded Seamless Upper toe cap protects feet from rocks, roots, stumps and other trail hazards
- Perforated SBR tongue foam doesn't absorb water, while offering great comfort and breathability
- Forefoot rock plate protects foot against stone bruising and rock push-through
- Dynamic offset-shaped E:Motion midsole features their most minimalistic-level trail cushioning platform
- 1:1 Energy Foam cushions forefoot upon impact and returns energy back to the runner
- Dynamic Offset: 1mm at initial contact to 4.5mm at mid-stance
- Aggressive, multi-directional Carbon Rubber outsole offers superb traction and abrasion resistance
- Weight: 9.6 oz / 272g
|Pearl Izumi Men's Running Shoe Size Conversion Chart|