Who says that stability shoes can't be light, fast and nimble? The Pearl Izumi Project E:Motion Road H3 features their most plush and stable platform. The medial midsole flare and tuned foam densities create a stable platform for very flexible feet that begin pronation at the heel. Their revolutionary Seamless Upper hugs and supports the foot for an amazingly comfortable fit. At 10 ounces, it is both light-weight and cushioned enough for high-mileage running. Designed for very flexible feet with a low arch height and heavy pronation.
The ultimate in cushioning and flexibility for those with biomechanically efficient strides.
- The seamless upper uses bonded technology for structure and durability, leaving the inside of the upper smooth and comfortable against your foot
- Features a well-cushioned level 3 midsole thickness
- Insole has a deeply cupped heel that securely cradles the foot
- Outsole has a rubber lugged pattern for traction and durability
- Heel/Toe Drop
- Dynamic Offset technology for a lively and smooth ride that eliminates forefoot slap and reduces shock
- 4mm at initial contact to 7.5mm at mid-stance
- Weight: 9.2oz / 261g
|Pearl Izumi Women's Running Shoe Size Conversion Chart|