The versatile wind- and water-resistant Pearl Izumi Barrier Convertible shell jacket quickly converts to a vest, and features connected zip-off sleeves for ultimate convenience. Recommended for temperatures between 45°F and 55°F.
- Body: 100% polyester
- Semi-form fit: Less restrictive cut for high performance.
- ELITE Barrier fabric provides superior wind protection and water resistance
- Direct-Vent panels provide superior ventilation
- Full length internal draft flap with zipper garage seals in warmth
- Hook and loop adjustment at wrist
- One hand pull elastic draw cord at waist with welded, reinforced exit point
- One back pocket and two hand pockets
- One-piece integrated sleeve construction for ease of use and storage
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- 82 g/m2
|Pearl Izumi Women's Sizing|