For versatility in wind/water resistance, the Pearl Izumi Barrier Convertible Jacket can't be beat, with a jacket and vest in one easy to use and stow piece - a classic. Recommended for temperatures between 45°F and 55°F.
- Body: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Semi-form fit: Less restrictive cut for high performance.
- ELITE Barrier fabric provides superior wind protection and water resistance
- Direct-Vent panels provide superior ventilation
- Full-length internal draft flap with zipper garage seals in warmth
- One hand pull elastic draw cord at waist with welded, reinforced exit point
- One back pocket and two hand pockets for storage
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Zip-off sleeves and shoulder yoke easily convert the jacket into a vest
- 90 g/m2
|Pearl Izumi Men's Sizing|