A Patagonia classic, their durable Wavefarer® Board Shorts are made of a lightweight and quick-drying Supplex® nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; now slightly trimmer silhouette; 21" outseam. As timeless as a full-rail bottom turn at 8-foot Sunset, the Wavefarer® Board Shorts are the foundation of their board short collection. Redesigned with a trimmer silhouette through the thigh, seat and leg opening, they're the ultimate go-anywhere, do-anything surf trunks. Made of a light, durable and quick-drying 4.3-oz Supplex® nylon with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the Wavefarers feature a natural fit and a 3-piece, self-lined waistband that contours to the hip. The forward inseam helps eliminate chafing in the water, and the flat-lying fly with single rubber button is optimized for comfort while paddling. Closure is a bartacked ladderlock drawstring for security and durability. Self-draining thigh pocket has a noncorroding plastic zipper, internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use.
- Durable and quick-drying 4.3-oz 100% Supplex® nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- 21" outseam
- 3-piece-self-lined waistband contours to hip; flat-lying fly with a rubber button and ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring; mesh gasket easily drains
- Self-draining pocket on right thigh has a noncorrosive, recyclable plastic zipper; internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use
- Forward inseam helps eliminate chafing
- New, slightly trimmer silhouette on thigh, seat, and leg opening for ease of movement and better dry time
- Made in Vietnam.
- 167 g (5.9 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.