The Patagonia women's Trail Chaser running shorts are liner-free, so what you wear underneath is entirely up to you. For Patagonia's part, they use 100% ultra-lightweight polyester fabric that's breathable, water-resistant and specially designed not to cling. Air Flow mesh side panels keep heat flowing in the right direction; three pockets one center back and two more on the sides -- are generously sized to carry calories of your choice. Slightly notched sides and a moderate 5" inseam let you move freely and reflective logos on front and back keep you visible. With moisture-wicking performance and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Made of ultra-lightweight and fast-drying polyester fabric with a smooth hand for chafe-free comfort
- Body: 2.3-oz 50-denier 100% polyester (50% recycled) microdot Inset and rear pocket: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh. With moisture-wicking performance and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Flat front waistband with rear elastic and embedded drawcord
- Two front drop-in gel pockets; rear envelope pocket with key loop
- Colored reflective logo on front and back
- 5" inseam with a 2" split
- Weight: 85 g (3 oz)
|Patagonia Women's Sizes|
|Chest||32-33||34-35||36-37||38 1/2-40||41 1/2|
|Waist||24-25||26-27||28-29||30 1/2-32||33 1/2|
|Hip||34 1/2-35 1/2||36 1/2-37 1/2||38 1/2-39 1/2||41-42 1/2||44|
|* Inseam will vary depending on style. Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.|