The Enchantments earn their name in summer - as do the Cascade Mountains. In rain-drenched zones, pull on Patagonia's Torrentshell Stretch Pants. They give full H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection, and the 2.5-layer nylon ripstop fabric stays durable, while stretch panels in the articulated knees keep you high-steppin' in your rain pants. The full-length, two-way separating side zips have watertight, coated zippers (with snap tabs at the top and bottom) and the waist has a watertight zip fly with a snap closure. The waistband is partially elasticized and the elasticized cuffs seal out moisture. Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Knees: Stretch H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR finish
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- Separating waist has watertight zip fly with snap closure, partially elasticized waistband and snap tab closures at side zips
- Full-length two-way side zips with watertight, coated zippers
- Elasticized cuffs with snap tab closures at ankles seal out moisture
- Weight: 306 g (10.8 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.